Monday 23 March 2015

Week 9: Term Test 2~

Sorry for the late post, lately I have been considering whether these SLOGs may even be ever read since the strike does not seem like it will end soon. Although it might be good for our mark to remove some SLOGs from the marking scheme, I would be a little disappointed given how much time it takes me to write these blogs even though it may not seem like it. Back to our topic for today, during week 9 we were mostly busy with prepping for test 3 and did not have much time to learn new materials. I could feel the affects of the strike during the lecture as the professor, Danny, seemed to struggle with covering both the syllabus while trying to answer assignment and lab questions which would have other wise been answered during tutorials. For the monday lecture, we mostly discussed BTNodes and how to insert or delete data from the tree. I can't really reflect on this much because I felt that the methods we practised in class were very straight forward. However, after doing the lab for that week I realized that I seemed to struggle with deleting a node from a specific position and trying to understand what the docstring wants me to do. I believe that I need more practise but its hard to keep up with the course load as the term is coming to an end.



As for the term test, I felt that it was fair- not too hard and not too easy either. I cannot say at this point about how I performed because to be honest I am lost in most of my classes right now as to my performance in them. I hope that the tests and assignments are marked quickly so that we can get feedback before our exam so that I can decide which parts of course to focus on.


2 comments:

  1. You don't need to be sorry for the late post, I thought it was a good SLOG post comparing to other SLOG which there is only one entry. Anyway Good job!

    ReplyDelete