Sunday 8 March 2015

Week 8: My Impressions of Week 7

I would say that week 7 was the transitionary week from reading week where we were still trying to adjust to our school's schedule again. It was a slow week where we mostly discussed Trees, recursion and tackling assignment 2. I am not doing a computer science major and am just taking this course as an elective because I used to enjoy programming.

However, I mostly feel lost ever since we started talking about the idea of Trees and writing recursive intensive methods. I am not sure as to how to think of a strategy when approaching recursion. Even though in the worksheets, the steps are broken into pieces such as think of a simple base case and write a general code for one of the nodes etc.

I would say this course requires a lot of dedication and time which I don't have a lot of because my top priorities are passing the three required courses for Rotman. I will definitely try my best to stay on top of my course work and ace test 2 like test 1 but from the way things stand at this point, it seems as impossible as the American Dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment